miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

Escenas y Diálogos (42): To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Sección que creó el blog Paradise Of Words, que consiste en escribir las escenas y diálogos que te gustaron de un libro que leíste.      
 * Esta sección puede tener spoilers *

 I suppose in matters of the heart, there's no predicting how a person will or won't behave.
 I don't think I want it; it's a lot of responsability to hold a person's heart in your hands. 
 That's when I see him. Peter Kavinsky, walking down the hallway. Like magic. Beautiful, dark-haired Peter. He deserves background music, he looks so good.
 “So are you coming or what?”
 “Or what.”
 It feels strange to have spent so much time wishing for something, for someone, and then one day, suddenly, to stop.
 Why is it so hard to say no to him? Is this what it's like to be in love with somebody?
 But the little things are what make up life.
 “Hey, I'm sorry I didn't show up on your doorstep with flowers and profess my undying love for you, Lara Jean, but guess what, that's not real life.”
 I don't want to be afraid anymore. I want to be brave. I want... life to start happening. I want to fall in love and I want a boy to fall in love with me back.
 Love is scary: it changes; it can go away.That's part of the risk. I don't want to be afraid anymore.

3 comentarios :

  1. ¡Hola!
    Me has dado muchas ganas de leerlo en inglés, seguro cae pronto.
    Un beso :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no he leído el libro, con la posibilidad de spoiler, me da miedo jajaja
    Aunque esta: "Love is scary: it changes; it can go away.That's part of the risk. I don't want to be afraid anymore." *-* qué linda

    ResponderEliminar